Accessing our site
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
What's in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way,
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
Who we are and how to contact us
www.cityinsideout.com is a site operated by InHouse World Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09511392 and have our registered office at 7 Henrietta Street, London, WC2E 8PS. Our main trading address is Fox Court 14 Gray's Inn Road, London, WC2B 6AA. Our VAT Numer is 236 9188 74.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Terms of website use www.cityinsideout.com also apply to your use of our site.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 19 February 2018 when we launched the website.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards www.cityinsideout.com
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use www.cityinsideout.com
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
o any part of our site;
o any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
o any software used in the provision of our site; or
o any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
· Chat rooms
· Bulletin boards
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
InHouse World Limited will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
· Be accurate (where it states facts).
· Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
· Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
· Be defamatory of any person.
· Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
· Promote sexually explicit material.
· Promote violence.
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be in contempt of court.
· Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from InHouse World Limited, if this is not the case.
· Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
· Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
· Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
CityInsideOut and InHouse World Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is InHouse World Limited of 7 Henrietta Street, London, WC2E 8PS.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us.This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.cityinsideout.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey] and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
· Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
o technical information, including, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
o information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for' page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Information we receive from other sources.This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to us.We will use this information:
o to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
o to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
o to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form);
o to notify you about changes to our service;
o to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
o to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
o to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
o to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
o as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
o to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
o to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
· Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
· Selected third parties including:
o business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
o advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
o analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
o credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If InHouse World Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Cancellations/amendments made by the airlines or us: In the unlikely event that the we or the airlines, for any reason, cancels or amends your booking, then we will contact you as soon as possible using the contact details provided by you during the booking process. If the airline is unable to fulfil your booking or provide you with an alternative then your booking will be cancelled with a full refund.
Cancellations/amendments made by you: If you wish to cancel or amend your ticket then your request will be subject to the airline’s fare rules. The airline may charge an administrative fee for any change you make after confirming your booking. Also, please remember that any booking fees and credit card charges that may have been made are usually non-refundable depending on the airline. It is your responsibility to make sure you reach the correct airport and terminal at the right time. Make sure you leave sufficient time prior to your departure to check-in and clear security, as we will not be responsible for any loss or delay caused by you.
Cancellations by you: It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking before confirming it. If you have made a mistake, it cannot always be rectified. If you wish to cancel the accommodation booking for any reason, we will deal with the cancellation on behalf of the accommodation provider. Your eligibility for a refund or any other compensation sought will be subject to any cancellation policy applied by the accommodation provider. Where it may be authorised we will pass any refund or compensation that we receive on to you.
Cancellations by the accommodation provider or us: In the unlikely event, that we or the accommodation provider, for any reason, cancels your booking then we will contact you as soon as possible using the contact details you provided during the time of the booking. If the accommodation provider is unable to fulfil your booking or provide you with an alternative then your booking will be cancelled with a full refund. In these circumstances, if you wish, we can assist you with making a new booking with an alternative provider.
Amendments/Rescheduling: If you wish to amend or reschedule your booking then please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein.
Cancellations or amendments made by you: It is you responsibility to make sure you have provided the correct details before confirming your booking. If you have made a mistake then it cannot be rectified after the booking has been confirmed. Most theatre/entertainment suppliers do not generally permit change or allow refunds to be made.
Cancellations made by the event providers: If an event is cancelled you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket, including the relevant service charge but excluding the order handling fee. If the event takes place over the course of several days and one or more days are cancelled but not all the days, then a partial refund may be payable according to the amount of days that has been cancelled.
Amendments/Rescheduling made by the event providers: Unless stated otherwise, if an event is rescheduled then you will be offered seats at another rescheduled event (subject to availability) which will be of the same value to your original tickets. If you are unable to attend this event then you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket, including the relevant service charge but excluding the order handling fee. You must inform us beforehand whether you will be able to come to the rescheduled event or not otherwise you may not be entitled to claim a refund.
All discounts are subject to our general Terms and Conditions.
All offer codes are intended for use by the family and friends of Mohamed Zaazaa only.
This discount will be applied only to the value of the accommodation booking. Once the booking has been made it is non-refundable as well as non-changeable.
Discounts range from 5%-20%. The level of discount applied to any booking is determined by the length of time between the completion of the transaction and the date of check-in at the hotel. The rate of discount will remain fixed irrespective of the agreed check-out date.
Please note that reservations can be amended or withdrawn by CityInsideOut at any time without reason. CIO also reserves the right to decline any orders and to cancel any bookings made at any time without stating a reason.
Discounts are financed from the CIO marketing and communication budget. This offer can be withdrawn and stopped at any time without prior notice.
CIO reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.